Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reunited and it feels so good





I purchased this new eyeshadow quad the other day and I love it. It's nice to have something where the shades are picked out and I just have to choose how to apply it. I got this shirt at Maurices. When I walked into my best friends house today she said, "I love it when you wear that shirt! It means it's beautiful and warm outside!" The skirt is from Fashion Bug... I hadn't been able to find a way to wear it that I actually liked until today. I think the trick is heels... it just doesn't look right with flats. Also, Friday, I set my phone on top of my car while pumping gas and drove off while it was still on my car... I came back to find it in the intersection having been run over several times. Miraculously, it still made and received calls. Anywho, the last pic is my excited face now that I have my new EnV3. I will totally recommend them because really, any phone that can get run over multiple times and only suffer lack of screen functionality and can still make calls... is a champ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOhhh this shirt is really pretty! I also love your makeup. When I come home, I should have you do my makeup.